Wednesday, January 4, 2012

29 Days to go

29 days until the first of my mercury removal appointments.  So far I'm feeling mostly excited and hopeful.  It helps to know that I'll be using the conscious sedation, too.   Like most, just the sound of a dental drill sends me through the roof.  Bring on the nitrous and an ipod!

Me and Melanie last spring.
Today my daughter, Melanie, and I ate lunch at an excellent spot in NW Portland called Prasad  (thanks for telling me about this spot, Megan!).  They have excellent, healthy rice bowls and juice.  Melanie had the zucchini pesto, I had the dragon bowl, and we shared a fresh squeezed carrot juice - delicious!

Afterward, we went to Whole Foods to pick up some supplements for my detoxing.  Today I bought a B-complex, sirulina, selenium, and a Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc combo.   I will only add one at a time so I can better chart any changes or side-effects.  Tonight I will replace my current bedtime magnesium supplement with the new combo.    After 4-5 days, I'll add the B-complex, then the Spirulina and finally the Selenuim.  This way I can better determine if any new supplement has any positive or negative impact.

I'm still looking for a chart or schedule of some sort that I can use to keep track of my daily supplements and any changes or side-effects I might notice during this process.  If you know of anything like that, please leave a comment with a link, if you would be so kind.

Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment